Friday, April 29, 2011

More Fairy Garden Pictures



I'm just figuring this out again. The last post would not allow me to add more pictures for whatever reason. This is an old settle that belonged to my grandmother that we have on the front porch now. The rose on the porch post is a Zephirine Drouhin that I got for my birthday last year. It's thornless and smells wonderful. And in the hanging basket is a fuschia I got for my birthday this year and just love.


A volunteer sunflower in the Fairy Garden with some violas we planted.

This is sort of the backside of the garden. I widened this bed significantly this spring. You can't really see it that well but that tree in the back right is a dwarf peach with red leaves. And this bed here is full of annuals that will fill in soon enough.


The inside of the garden looking towards the raised vegetable beds on the side of the house.

No comments: